#85: Today, I am interviewing Nicole Walters - How to prepare for your business for the future ! We chatted about how she worked in the corporate field and switched paths to become an entrepreneur which led her on a journey of ups and downs as she navigated the transition so that she could fulfil her calling and use her talents to glorify God!
Key Lessons From This Episode:
- Why the boring stuff is necessary in order to grow our business
- Why parts of the corporate world are necessary for entrepreneurship
- How to deal with guilt as a working mother
- Why it's not necessarily all about the new things or ways when future proofing your business
- Why you shouldn't focus on having a big launch (if it's your first time as an entrepreneur)
- Why asking for help is not a bad thing
After working as a powerhouse sales executive at Fortune 500 companies for over 10 years, Nicole Walters quit her job live on Periscope in front of 10,000 people to start her own business.
Less than one year later, Nicole had grown her business, The Monetized Life ™, into a transformative lifestyle brand. Along the way she documented her entrepreneurial journey on Periscope, earning her a strong social following and the nickname “ScOprah”.
Through online courses, consulting and networking, Nicole teaches everyday entrepreneurs how to use the proven strategies she mastered in the corporate world to build multiple steady streams of income. Her flagship course, $1K1Day, has helped hundreds of people ranging from single parents to small business owners generate millions in passive income and achieve financial independence.
You can count on Nicole for two things: infectious energy and actionable insight. If she hasn’t tested a tactic, she won’t talk about it–and if she has, she’ll share what worked, what didn’t, and why.
Whether you own a business, run one on the side or haven’t started one yet, you’ll leave equipped and inspired to find provision in your purpose
Important Links & Mentions in this episode:
- Access the free masterclass/Kelly's on-stage presentation about the Power Of One Framework
- Learn more about Christian CEO University
- Nicoles's Website
- Subscribe + Review on iTunes
- Subscribe + Listen on Spotify
Remember, YOU Matter! See you in the next episode.