#148: Do you have a tough time trying to close leads during your sales conversations and want to increase enrollment?
Today we are going to discuss how you can improve your enrollment rate with these 3 proven ideas that I've used with my clients. And in the spirit of Thanksgiving, I also wanted to say Happy Thanksgiving and say thank you to all of my clients, podcast listeners and fellow entrepreneurs. :)
Here's a brief overview of the 3 Ideas:
- You need to have a pre-buy element in place.
- Before people schedule a call with you, they should have already bought your methodology and process, but how will they know what it is?
- Understand their state of mind before they get in touch with you
- How can you know what they're thinking?
- Ask them! After the short video that people watch and before they can schedule a call with you, I recommend setting up a survey or application form.
- Have a structured conversation process for your sales call
- At this point, your leads are highly qualified and you want to close them. By the time that they have arrived to have a call with you, they have invested time to get to know you and your methodology.
This episode is the fifth of a 9 part series where Kelly will give insights into how we can level up ourselves and by extension our businesses as well, by using principles from her Power of One Framework™ program.
If you feel that these tips resonate with you and are interested into learning more principles from the Power of One Framework™, click the link below to get access to Kelly's complimentary masterclass. :)
Important Links & Mentions in this episode:
Remember, YOU Matter! See you in the next episode.